Pages

Friday, October 11, 2013

FINAL Pre-Natal Appointment!

One more week until my scheduled cesarean section.  Never thought I'd have that - a scheduled cesarean.  I'd been preparing myself with books, videos and classes for a vaginal delivery since the beginning.  But at this point, I get it,  the BABY is the boss.  He is already ruling this mama.  And that's okay.  I am finding peace with it.  There ARE benefits.

Just got back from my 38.5 week appointment, and of course he is still breech.  But more exciting is that I am 80% effaced and 1.5cm dilated!  His bum is down, and the nurse said she felt it when she examined me.  Anyway, this means my body is working and preparing for delivery, which is exciting.  There is a chance I'll go into labor on my own before the cesarean, but I do hope he waits -  I'm a bit of a planner and would like to see this well organized Baby Mac.  Work with me here and wait until Oct 18th :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment